Friday, February 4, 2011

Roller Skates

Over the summer I was a regular on the garage sale circuit. I managed to get some pretty great finds and one of those were these roller skates. I had some just like them when I was a kid so when I saw them for a buck I had to snag them. Sadly, they were tucked away and never used... until NOW!

Zach started out a bit cautious,
But before long he was cruising the halls. (or I guess in this case, "hall" singular)

I'm pretty sure he thought falling was just as much fun as the actual skating.
Kyle observed the fun from his usual perch on the stairs. He sits like this daily. It's his favorite place to be.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

That is such a great find! I had skates just like those when I was a kid, too! Good times!

MossPosse said...

Cute! I remember those skates as well. That's the awesome thing about when we were young- the selection was less extreme so we ALL remember the same toys! I love it!!

Me and my boys said...

What cute kids!!! The skates look like fun!!!