Monday, November 1, 2010

Gratitude: Eternal Families

Today was an easy one to come up with something I'm thankful for. I'm so thankful for the knowledge that families can be forever, that my family has been sealed for time and all eternity and that even though Karlee had to go(seven years ago today) we will see her again someday.
It is such a comfort to know that she is not gone, that she was needed elsewhere, maybe to prepare the way for others. But most of all, that I will get to see her again and spend time with her. I miss her so much, especially as I look at my boys and I see little bits of her in them.
I can't imagine living without this knowledge of eternity. I am so thankful for the peace and hope that it brings me, along with the knowledge that I am also sealed to my wonderful husband and children. Really, I can't express the depth of my gratitude for this!

0 comments: