Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick-Or-Treating (Picture Overload!)

"This is my punkin!"
Kyle was a good sport as mommy tortured him in his giant pumpkin costume.
I loved how Zach RAN to each door and how his tail would swing back and forth as he went. Here our little neighbor was excited to meet him and give him his candy.
I loved the view from behind the stroller as Zach was riding along.
Ahhhh!
Yep, definitely a good sport.


At the end of our excursion Zach decided he was tired of walking and he would just crawl instead. I figured he was just trying to get into character.

After a break at home we rejoined some of our friends for a few more houses.
Has anyone ever managed to get a successful picture of five kids under five?
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

1 comments:

MossPosse said...

Loads of pictures, it true! But that's always loads of fun!! I like the giraffe costume- but I definitely thought the 'pumpkin patch' family theme was good for the trunk-or-treat. You actually got a fairly decent shot of Zach and Kemp... my attempts with those two were all horrible!