Monday, May 10, 2010

What Kyle's been up to

Well, to be honest.... He mostly sleeps. But he's pretty darn cute when he's sleeping right?
Though now he also laughs. It's be cutest thing in the world and I realize that no amount of blogging about it will do it justice so I'll just leave it at that. And I'll share these few pictures of those rare gigglish moments.
His favorite thing in the world is to have his hair washed. Yesterday he was so excited it seemed like his laughter started at his toes and just exploded. It made my day... especially since it was mother's day.
Here's that whole sleeping thing again. The beauty of the 2nd child is that they have this uncanny ability to sleep amid chaos. What you don't see in this picture is his 2 year old big brother running circles squealing and laughing as he attacked the rest of us with a balloon. How Kyle managed to sleep through it is beyond me. But I think it was pretty fantastic.

5 comments:

Me and my boys said...

Teryn, he is so adorable. What a keeper!!!

The Gray Gang said...

He is so cute! I must admit, the 2nd one is a dream when it comes to sleeping amid a rucus!

MossPosse said...

Oh, the sleepy, snuggly newborn! So sweet! Hey- your question about where we are moving to is part of why I had hoped we could get into emailing each other (rather than doing super lengthy blog comments). We haven't officially decided where we're moving to yet. With the first housing search attempt not revealing the perfect spot, we're holding out. Right now the plan is to move our stuff into a storage unit in June, head back to Idaho for the summer, and then move into a place in Springfield in early August. What's your plan? When and where will you be moving to? You can email me at mossimoze@hotmail.com.

Shelley Bowman said...

Look at all that dark hair!!!

Sharon said...

What a cute little angel. He surely is a keeper and we are so happy to welcome him into our growing family.