Saturday, May 29, 2010

Rummage Jackpot!

I KNOW I KNOW! I'm going to be moving in a little over ONE week and so it may be rediculous to think I should be looking to gather MORE stuff. But, you see, there's not many times that my hubby can agree to watch the wee ones so that I can go hunting. SO, I snatched the opportunity and I hit Jackpot.

Mainly I was out in search of a trike for Zach. We wanted to get him something special to celebrate our move to the new house. As you can see, he's going to be celebrating with a whole lot more than just a new trike.
All this was about $30.

I found the PERFECT trike, and then just couldn't pass up the tent, semi with trailer, 5 large beanie babies, an extra large puzzle, a brewers hat, a shoe organizer (will hold toys in the new place) a bucket load of little people stuff in nearly new condition, some legos a funky mirror and frame that I plan to paint some fun new color, and MORE!

And believe it or not, this was all from only 3 different places so I was home by 10 am. Not a bad day's shopping if I do say so myself.

Now I'm just having a hard time restraining myself from giving it all to Zack today. I really want to wait till we move so it's something exciting for him after all the stress of moving.

1 comments:

KIM, ARNIE, AJ, RILEY, & DAISY said...

congrats on graduating!! Teryn. I definitely don't think you have enough toys!! :) We miss you guys hope all is well with the little guy and the bigger little guy!