Monday, February 1, 2010

Nesting


With about 6 weeks left things are going WAY too fast and I have started to pick up all sorts of projects that "must" be completed before the wee one arrives. The first on the list was a car seat tent and Hooray! I completed it! With Zach we would just throw a blanket over the seat and that was it, this time I decided to copy a few versions I've seen out and about that let you cover the seat but leave the handle exposed to it's easier to carry. I put flannel on one side to make it a bit warmer. I'm not sure what the weather will be like but I figure it's better to be on the warmer side of things. I don't know that the fabrics are a perfect match with the classic stripes on one side and the goofy monkeys on the other but I thought it would be kinda fun that way. Now I just need to finish the semi-coordinating blanket to go IN the seat. Needless to say, I am DEFINITELY nesting. Well, I'd better get back to it then. The days are flying by and there is still WAY too much to get done.

2 comments:

Tami said...

That's a great idea...and it's so cute! Good job on the nesting and the projects. With 6 weeks to go you'll get so much done! :)

Amie said...

Teryn,
Your so awesome. I can't wait. Maybe I should come see you soon. It's been so long geez