Thursday, October 27, 2011

Since I'm out  of town I didn't really have time to prepare a proper photo arrangement with clever cations and photo cropping but by request I'm posting some pics of the boys in their costumes for Jason to see since he's stuck at home missing all of our festivities. Enjoy Sweetheart!

 Here, Zach shows off his muscles.
 Kyle chases a "Neigh Neigh" (horse), it took some explaining to convince him it was really a goat.
 The boy's favorite game was a fishing game. Here they were basically climbing over top of each other to give the lady their tickets.
 Kyle really enjoyed himself, obviously
Notice Kyle in the background. It may look like he just ate a lemon but really he's saying cheese for the camera. Goofball.


1 comments:

Connie said...

The boys are getting cuter by the minute- if that is possible. I can't believe how grown up they are. I look forward to seeing you next time. Love you all. Connie