Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas Morning

Everything the boys had hoped for and more!
My little elf was more than happy to play with all the paper lying around, and his toes of course.
The ONE think Zach asked Santa for, repeatedly, was a new Emily train. Santa did not disappoint.
Grandpa Haymond also surprised Zach with a train, a bit more life sized train.

He obviously enjoyed it.
Other highlights were a new purse for me, a router for Jason, a annoyingly noisy toy for Kyle and a TAG reading system for Zach (from Grandma Haymond) He's actually "reading" a book to himself as we speak.

Jason worked the night shift for Christmas eve so he got home just in time for all of the present festivities. My mom got to come and visit for a few days which was perfect because I wasn't too excited to spend Christmas eve by myself. All in all, it was a fairly low key, but also enjoyable day. Thanks so much to all of those who sent us gifts. We loved them all!

0 comments: