Thursday, August 19, 2010

Recent projects

I've been working too much on getting our house together so I had to take a break and to some crafting. Sometimes I think I need it for my sanity!

To start with, I made this cute little clutch for that baby shower I went to before. It was to go with the ladybug tutu set. It holds 2 diapers and a wipes pack. I thought it was pretty cute. I got the tutorial here. It was seriously the easiest thing EVER! PLUS... I got the vinyl on a super clearance, can't beat that.
So, when I got another invite to a baby shower I decided to take it up a notch and do a sewn version for a little boy. I even figured out how to add a cute snap closure to it.
And everything tucks in so nicely!
I have one for myself but it was kinda a screw up so I think I'm going to make another one like this one. I love the chocolate brown and polka dots!

I also had this simple project I've been meaning to do forever. I found this cute patchwork monster fabric in the scrap bin at Joann's. I figured it would be perfect for some brother t-shirts.
I even hand stitched around the patches to give it a little extra detail.
Zach actually requests to wear his monster shirt. I realize there's not to many years that they will let me make them match so I'm enjoying it while I can.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your poopy clutches! They turned out awesome!