Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Big Yellow Slide ("with bumps"- Zach)

We went to the State Fair on Tuesday. It was another adventure between naps for Jason. I was so glad he got to come with us and I know it was tough since he probably should have been sleeping. We had a blast though. The big event of the day was that Zach and I took on the GIANT YELLOW SLIDE! I've always wanted to go on the big slide but was always too nervous and the lines were always way too long at the Wisconsin Fair, not to mention we are generally too cheap for such things. This time, there wasn't any line at all. So we splurged and went twice.

It was quite a hike to get to the top but we made it.
Now I realize these are a bunch of pictures that are almost identical to each other but I just love to see Zach's face in each one. Sheer Joy!
And for me, maybe a little bit of terror... I am quite afraid of heights you know!


Worth Every Penny!!!

0 comments: