Friday, March 5, 2010

38 weeks

This is me July 10, 2009
Tiny, OH so tiny... Please reassure me that those days are not over for me? There is hope right?
ANYWAY... I didn't post this just to make myself depressed. I posted it for comparison sake. You may not want to scroll down as it's NOT pretty!

OK NO JUDGING!!!



I realize this is not the most attractive picture. Just know this, it's not MEANT to be attractive. It's all about the belly. OK? I have this tradition with my pregnancies where I take pictures periodically so that I can look back and compare and what not. For each pregnancy I have chosen a tight fitting shirt and exercise pants so that I could REALLY see the changes. This was me on Wednesday so that's actually about 38 1/2 weeks.

Now, for those of you who haven't seen me in a while... please try to remember me as I was in the first picture. Hopefully it's not TOO far from what I'll be soon. VERY soon.... EEeeeek!

I need to go scrub the bathroom floor before I POP!

3 comments:

Tami said...

You're sooooo close!! Love the comparison pictures. :)

Jaime said...

Hi there,
Just stopping by. Adorable blog!!
Thought you might want to know about a great giveaway over at:
www.TheDressUpDrawer.blogspot.com

Angela S said...

What a great set of pictures! I love that you used the same clothes. I think you look fabulous!