Thursday, February 4, 2010

More nesting

I can officially bring home baby "In style" and cozy if I should say so myself. This is a pattern I actually tried for Zach (semi-successfully) but the original pattern is older and made for the 3-point car seat style and not the 5 point harness that mine has. So I had to adjust it a bit. That's easier said than done for me! I'm creative in the sense that I like to create using other people's instructions. I'm not so good at coming up with my own. I had to take a few deep cleansing breaths before I could bring myself to slash great big long holes in my pretty blanket. Now I just have to decide if I want to add velcro to hold it in place or if it's fine the way it is. For reasons stated above, I'm leaning toward leaving it. ; )
Jason picked out the Dino print flannel for the inside. He said my classic beige was too feminine.
See how cozy! Zach loves to bundle his bears up in the seat. Then he rocks them back and forth. I think it will be good practice because currently he's a bit vigorous... we are practicing the "Soft" rocking. Let's see... what should I work on next.

Crafty To Do List:
3 more Scrapbook pages (Zach)
Burp Rags (Baby)
Cars Pillowcase (Zach)
Tie Onesies (Baby)

See, I'm trying to alternate a bit so that Zach doesn't feel neglected. Maybe I'll try to actually post a picture with a real person in it later. Sorry for all the crafty stuff. I HAVE to show it to SOMEONE! Jason just sort of grunts when I proudly display my creations for him. I guess coordinating fabrics are just not really his thing. Though, I think I kinda like him that way. LOL!

1 comments:

Shelley Bowman said...

I so get the same response with Riley when I do my crafts! I have to vent and brag on my blog to get some girl "ooh" and "ahh"s! I can't believe you're due date is getting so close!