Saturday, February 27, 2010

More nesting projects

Here's a whole bunch of little scrap projects I've got finished now. Two weeks remaining... There's still a lot to do!

I know, it may be cheesy that these all match but come on! I'm using scraps here guys. Plus, sometimes it's kinda fun to be all coordinated and matchy matchy. Just for kicks, ya know?

Cutsie Burp Rag
Matching Big Brother, Little Brother Tie shirts. I love them!
Car seat strap covers, and guess what... I made these up all by myself. No Pattern! I'm sure there's easier ways to do it but I was working with scraps so I had to make do with what I had.

So the car seat is officially fully outfitted for the big day. What next?

1 comments:

Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

Oh my word, these are uh-DORable. I'll be adding you to my reader... :)