Sunday, September 20, 2009

What a Freebie!!!

Have I told you how much I love freecycle?

Well- I LOVE FREECYCLE!!!

Why? Do you ask? Isn't that just a whole bunch of just people are trying to get rid of?
Maybe... but not always.

A few weeks ago, we got THIS...
No, not the boys tangled up and giggling- We got a trampoline! FREE!!
It's in great condition and already it's a HIT.
We had some friends over to roast marshmallows and hot dogs in out fire pit (also from freecycle) and play on the trampoline. The kids had a blast. And believe it or not, NOBODY got hurt. Horray!
Zach also enjoyed making funny faces at mom while practicing our rolling skills in the wonderful sunshine.

THANK YOU FREECYCLE!!

6 comments:

Shelley Bowman said...

Cool! I think I'm going to check out craigs list for some free stuff. I've not heard of freecycle! Hope you're feeling a little less pukey.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you found free cycle. I wish I was there sharing the fun with Zach!

Anonymous said...

I have to be anonymous cause I can't remember my password!! Now, why does that not surprise us all?? Grandma's don't have to remember everything. They just have to remember that they love the little people.

Shelley Bowman said...

Where did you go on freecycle? I checked it out and got into a bunch of offer messes... HELP :)

Shelley Bowman said...

How did you get signed up to get e-mails for deals on freecycle?

As for the squash. Mom uses bread crumbs but grandma Bowman and I smash up club crackers! Dip zucchini or summer squash slices in beaten eggs and then dip in the crumbs and fry on a skillet with oil or butter. Yum! then dip in ranch or ketchup.

Lisa said...

WOW that's awesome!! Is that just where you live or can i join too? hook me up on the details.