Saturday, September 26, 2009

Finger Painting

A few days ago Zach had an idea and he was pretty excited to carry it out. He found a bottle of paint then gathered up his bib and insisted on being put into his high chair. How could I deny him? We started with finger painting and then pulled out an old jeep for a repeat of our driving project from his tot class a few weeks ago. He was totally thrilled to get down and dirty. Here are his creations. I thought they turned out pretty neat.

Then, I turned my back and when I looked back I found this. HOW, I don't know. But I thought it was pretty funny. He didn't like me laughing at him very much.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

He is such a handsome little man now. Wow how times flys.

Lisa said...

Congrats on the news too!! when's the big day? did your dad tell you I'm expecting too? Something's in the water i tell ya!