Monday, June 22, 2009

She's a photographer!

Well.... -ish
.
.
I got the opportunity to be an "official" photographer for a wedding on Saturday. I know, I know, I not a professional or anything but I had a good time and I learned a lot and I THINK I actually got a few fairly decent pictures (out of the almost 1400 that I took)
I teamed up with my friend Melinda (photography blog HERE) so that between the two of us amatuers we would be able to offer some good stuff. I've also started a blog for my photography and the link is over on the side bar here. Or just go to http://www.gundersenphotos.blogspot.com/. I hope you will leave me some feedback as I'd like to be albe to improve to the point where I might dare charge next time. Though I have no idea how much.
.
What should I charge for my services and a CD of all of the pictures I took? (not for this wedding, it was a feebie- for the next one.)

3 comments:

Alysha & Nate Meacham said...

Hey Teryn, love the picture! I have no idea how much to charge for shooting a wedding though, sorry I'm no help! I wanted to let you know we got a new blog and it's www.themeachams.wordpress.com

Shelley Bowman said...

Your photography is really taking off! It's kind of inspiring me to be more creative.... I'll have to ask you for tips!

Becky said...

I wish you were closer so we could get together and you could help me. The pictures are great! No help on how much to charge.