Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More Children's Museum

We went to the museum again today- I know TWO days in a row! How awsome is that! We are really getting edgumacated.

This time I tried to make an extra effort to hand the camera over and get in there WITH Zach. One of my friends had blogged about realizing she wasn't in any pictures and then overcoming the innate desire we women have to hide BEHIND the camera. These are supposed to be memories- I was there too!
We went fishing for a good while this time. Zach was actually pretty good at guiding the fishing pole to the fish where the magnet would snatch them up. He was always so excited when he actually got one.

We also tried the sand box.
Fascinating!
Thank you Whitney for playing Photographer for me today!

2 comments:

Tami said...

It's true...we do hide behind the camera. I think this is by far my most favorite post of ALL the ones you've done...on both of your blogs! Love seeing a happy mom and son together! (And in that last picture, you have a very pretty profile...did you know that?) :)

Becky said...

I'm glad that you got in a few of the pictures. I know that I am always the one behind the camera and since I haven't figured out how to get my camera to take pictures on a timer yet I find I am often left out. I usually prefer it that way, but sometimes it is nice to be in the memories. Very cute pictures. Zach is getting so big. What a cute boy!