Thursday, February 5, 2009

NEW BLOG!

So, Jason has been getting pretty irritated at my inclusion of "other junk" on our family blog so I am FRANCHISING! No, I guess that's not the word. I just moved some of my energies to another location. So, check the side bar for the link to my new blog, Teryn's Treats (possible name change may be comming, it's a work in progress). It's not been cutified yet, it's pretty rough but you can get an idea of what I'm going for. I'm thinking, cooking, frugality, some crafts and family fun. Basically it's my mommy forum, for stuff that's not exactly Zack related. Go check it out and let me know if you have any ideas of what else I could do with my new place.

1 comments:

Tami said...

I'll go check it out right now. I had a scare there thinking you were saying you weren't going to blog anymore! (whew)