Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The STASH!


I know this is a bit delayed. It is November after all. Still, we've got to show off our STASH. I know, I know, he's a bit young for trick-or-treating but I was so dang excited to show off the cutest pumpkin there ever was. Thursday, we went to the medical school and trick-or-treated around the different offices. Then on friday Jason made the rounds at the ward trunk-or-treat.
This is what we came away with.
One might say we were in it for our own personal gain. This may be true, but you would be surprised at how much this kid enjoyed it. He spent a lot of time considering which treat to pick at each spot. I think he did pretty darn good. He especially loved the suckers with thier perfect handles and "whack-ability". We have to warn guests to stay away from them because they have all been slobbered on pretty heavily.

Yep, that's HIS sucker.

1 comments:

Tami said...

Suckers...whack-ability! Noted!! :P