Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dad and Zach went to the park today for breakfast






Mom had to go to work today, so dad and Zach took off on the bike to go and have breakfast at the park and play on the swing. It was a lot of fun, we need to put a swing up in the back yard. Teryn bought one at a garage sale a month or so ago for like $5 and it is basically the exact same kind of swing as the one in the park. I think Zach would really like it, so looks like I get to put up a swing soon, or as Teryn would say, "we" need to put up the swing soon.... like she is going to help or something.

4 comments:

susan said...

That's the cutest little jack-o-lantern I've ever seen. What a fun outing for dad and Zach. i wonder who had more fun!

susan said...

'We' always means you. What are you thinking!! I always say that to your dad too, like I have a mouse in my pocket or something.

Anonymous said...

He gets cuter every day!!

Creedasaurus said...

Hahaha, oh man. Brings me back to my jack-o-lantern days. By the way, I'm really loving the D40's pictures. I honestly think i may get one. That or if I can find a good deal on a D60 or something.