Sunday, July 20, 2008

Zoo-aversary

Today was Mom and Dad's 6th anniversary and to celebrate they took me to the zoo. We had a zoo pass and it was a beautiful day so we decided it would be the perfect place for a walk. We started by the giraffes and then we saw the kangaroos. I personally loved to see the "nemo" fish. Then I met this new kid who I thought was just the right size to be my new buddy. Unfortunatley, he just sat there and wouldn't say a thing. As it turned out, he was just a statue! And check this out, I am the same size as a baby gorilla! But I'm much cuter!


I did think this bird was really neat. Dad and I walked right up to it and the bird just fluffed his feathers up. I thought he was pretty darn cool! (The bird AND my dad of course)

2 comments:

Tami said...

Cute header picture! So what is the final decision about spelling his name?

:)

Gretchen said...

Wow 6 years!! That is so great. Has it really been that long? :) We are coming up on 5. The zoo way up there sounds better than phx zoo. I am so glad that you will be visiting soon!!!