Saturday, October 2, 2010

Trampoline

Warning: I'm way behind on posting so I have just posted a whole slew of stuff. Be prepared for an update overload! At least this stuff is from today.

Today was Conference Saturday and we had a great time hanging out together while listening to the speakers. We even took a break in between to go play outside in the cool fall weather. It's the first time we've pulled out our jackets!

I love this first picture of Kyle. Believe it or not, there's NO photoshopping on his eyes! They really are that blue.
This was his first experience with the trampoline and he actually enjoyed it for the first while. we jumped together for a while and Kyle giggled and giggled. Then Zach and I did animal impressions as we ran around the outer edges of the trampoline with Kyle in the middle. He still giggled.

It wasn't until I pulled out the camera to document his static hair that I got this face:
And then when Zach started to jump a little too close, we got this face:
"Save me mom!"
"It's OK Ky-Ole, It's OK. Don't be scared Ky-Ole"


From the mouth of Zach:

At the dinner table
Zach: "Tell me sumpin! Tell me sumpin!"
Dad: "What do you want me to tell you?"
Zach: "A story"
Dad: "How about you tell ME a story"
Zach: "OK! Once upon a time... nobody crossed the road!"
(same conversation, same story for the last 3 nights)

Randomly throughout the day
Zach: "Bana Who! Bana What! It's a Joke! HA HA HA HA!!"
(his version of the "orange you glad I didn't say banana knock knock joke)


0 comments: