Thursday, August 19, 2010

5 months old

Kyle was feeling a bit left out from these last few posts and I didn't want to leave the spider at the top so here's some pics of Kyle.

He will eat ANYTHING he can get his hands on. And it's not a casual taste, it is an attack! He chomps down on anything that get's near enough.
He also "enjoys" rolling over, though he's not very impressed with the outcome of being stuck on his belly. This is him before church on Sunday. I found this little baby tux at Goodwill for seventy-five cents! I love it. Now I just need to find a bow tie.
I just realized I need to try to get some shots of him without something in his mouth. He really does smile! I promise! I'll work on that for next time.

1 comments:

KIM, ARNIE, AJ, RILEY, & DAISY said...

He totally looks like Jason! arnie was a little freaked out...but wait he has a "mini-me" too!! So cute! we miss you guys