Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunny Day

We got some sun today, not so much warmth, but at least we got some sun. So we went out to play. Zach and I have created a game where he tries to kick the ball off the trampoline and I run around it trying to catch the ball before it hits the ground. Granted, this is not a recommended activity for 2 weeks after giving birth but I gave it my best shot... and Zach totally creamed me... and I'm going to remain sitting for the rest of the evening. I keep forgetting that I'm not QUITE up to 100% yet. Ooops!
He sure had fun though and I was glad to be able to spend some one on one time with him while the wee one was sleeping.
Now I just need to find a good chiropractor.

P.S. Yesterday I put on my pre-pregnancy pants... and they FIT! (for the most part) Hooray! They aren't quite as cute on me as they were last time I wore them but it's still very promising. Ahhh... REAL pants, with a REAL waistband. Holding my breath to button my pants never felt so good. LOL!

0 comments: