Thursday, March 11, 2010

Countdown

Well, the countdown has begun. We will be headed to the hospital at 9 A.M on Saturday morning and I'll be induced! That will be ON my due date which surprised me but I guess with all of the other craziness (MATCH!) happening next week, my doc decided to be merciful. I'm SO nervous and excited and TOTALLY in denial. There's still so much I wish I had ready, disinfected or organized but I think for the most part we're ready.... ish? So I guess that means more pictures to come!

AND... just for the sake of having a picture on my blog post: Here's a picture of Zach doing some ballet in a ladybug tutu I made a while back for a craft fair. He actually insisted on wearing it until I finally got him down for his nap. (please excuse the mess of toys in the background)

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Good luck! If you need ANYTHING, let me know! And Zach is really a doll, no matter what he's wearing!

Tami said...

No way!! It's almost here!! Way to go, good luck, be brave, you can do it! (And all those supportive things we say!) :D Can't wait to see all the newborn pictures to come. You're going to do fabulously. We'll send a few extra prayers your way...

Tami said...

PS. Cute ballerina you have there. :D

erinb80 said...

WOW, Good luck, Teryn! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers! Can't wait to see your new little babe.

Gretchen said...

Yea! How exciting! Can't wait to see the little guy. Wish I was there. Good luck you guys!! :)

Family of three to a family of four!! yea, yea, yea!