Friday, February 19, 2010

Nesting some more...

Are you all sick of my nesting projects yet? Well.... sorry. There may be one or two more yet to come. I've still got almost a month left so there's still time!

So, this was my project today. The nursing cover a.k.a. "hooter hider". I had one that I used for Zach but I wanted to make it a little more schnazy this time around so I did some research and combined/tweaked a few tutorials from some blogs. (mostly Make It and Love it) and here's what I came up with. I made it extra wide, I think it's about 40 inches or so, because everyone I talked to wished they had a bit more on the sides so they could wrap it around themselves. It's also reversible so I can use the brown side with stripe-y accents...
Or the Stripe-y side with brown accents...
Yes, it matches the car seat cover and blanket I made earlier. Just wait till you see the seat belt covers I made yesterday that also match. I just need to add some Velcro then I'll share them with you.

The list is getting shorter! The day is getting nearer- AHHHHH!!!!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Don't stop showing all the cute things you're making! Love seeing them all!! You are close enough we should be counting the days until your little one is here...maybe a ticker here? When the baby comes I'm going to miss all your nesting posts!

Ashley said...

LOVE those color choices. You did a fabulous job! Thanks for the link and best of luck bringing your new baby home! Oooh, you're co close!! how exciting!

Ashley