Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rexburg Fun

WARNING! There are a TON of pictures to come. I'm a bit behind and I need to get caught up so you are about to get our Entire Idaho trip in one shot.

Grandma's house was full of all sorts of adventures. Zach actually figured out how to turn on the hose and start up this little sprinkler all by himself. He would "run" through it giggling hysterically and then do it again and again.
We had a campfire in the backyard with roasted hot dogs, marshmallows and starbursts... you heard me right... STARBURSTS. They are surprisingly yummy. Try it!

I got a new lens for my camera so I had to experiment a bit with shutter speeds on the fire.
Zach would ofted disappear and we would find him hiding in the closet "organizing" Grandma's car collecion. He was very particular about it.

Other times, Zach was totally content to be pushed around in this little car for as long as you could stand it. At least Grandma could talk on the phone and push at the same time. Horray for Multi-tasking!



Make sure you keep your pinky up when drinking from the top of Bob the Builder's head.

I left Zach with Grandma for only a few minutes while I took a quick shower and what happened? SHE PAINTED HIS NAILS! She claims it was HIS idea.


Twins! Well, second cousins in matching gear anyway. This is Jason's Cousin Shelly's little boy and it appears they may be exchanging words over a toy.


The time went So fast and before we knew it we were packing to go camping!

0 comments: