Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In Rememberance...

Jason hates when I interupt our regular family blogging for "other stuff nobody wants to hear" but this morning I just felt like I HAD to say something. This morning I started my usual "blog stalking" and was shocked to find terrible news on one of my favorite blogs.


The Thifty Chick (Stacy) passed away unexpectedly on Monday. She suffered a stroke just 14 days after giving birth to a beautiful baby boy. She left behind a loving husband and 4 children. I broke out into tears as I scrolled through her most recent posts. She was a creative genious. I know I will truly miss watching for her regular updates. I can't imagine how her family is coping with such a loss. Especially with a new baby.

I will be keeping them in my prayers today and I hope some of you will take a moment to visit her blog and enjoy her creativity as I have. Please say a little prayer for her family as you do. I think I'm going to go eat some chocolate cake now, and maybe cry a little bit. We'll soon return to our regular programming.

1 comments:

Tami said...

So sad. What a loss to her little family, everyone who knew her, and the creative world. Life truly is fragile.