Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Soon-to-be Anniversary

Since our 7th anniversary is coming up, 20th of July- I guess it's still a little ways away but I'm EXCITED, we decided to finally get a nice picture to put up in our living room. We had these taken for our engagement but never actually ordered a full sized one.

Jason jokes that we aren't ever going to look this good again so we really ought to use the pictures. Sadly, I think it's true. I don't think I will ever fit in those pants again and that shirt... HA!

Anyway, we actually purchased the negatives (dirt cheap too- I think he just wanted to get rid of them after all these years) and we are scanning them so that we will have a digital copy. We've only done a few so far but this one is one of my favorites.

Aren't we cute!!! And so in luuuuuuurve!

0 comments: