Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What the...?

We have a very structured schedule when it comes to nap time at our house. 12:00 sharp we head to Zach's room for 3 stories and then straight to bed. He's gotten so accustomed to this he never EVER gives me trouble. Still, THIS
Never happens!

He was playing with our shoes and watching Music Man while I finished cleaning up breakfast and ZONK... by the time I peeked in on him from the kitchen he was completely out. And it was only about 10:30! (I know, kinda late for breakfast- it was a late morning today)

It got stranger though- when I tried to move him he woke up so I took him upstairs, read our two stories like usual and put him in his crib. By that point he was wide awake but he was just talking to himself and singing and whatnot and I knew he had to be tired (as seen above) so I just let him be. After about a half hour of squeels, giggles and "singing" he just laid down and went back to sleep for another 3 hours. I even got my work out in! I was pretty excited. I tell you what- I sure got lucky with this kid. He's just such an easy kid. I love him... and I think I'll keep him. :)

P.S. Since I had a little extra nap time today I got to finally finish a project- check out Teryn's Treats to see my latest design.

1 comments:

Shelley Bowman said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten! He's looking more like Jason :) By the way your April fools day dinner was a hoot! And the apple cupcakes and bella bites were so creative. Your picture that won was very pretty too!

This is a lot of comments at once, but I have a lot of catching up to do not that I'm actually staying on top of my Blog :).