Saturday, May 9, 2009

A New Toy

Jason helped some friends of ours pack up some of thier belongings in preparation of moving accross the country (bummer!!). As a thank you they sent him home with the great new toy.
Zach was THRILLED! The battery only lasts 10 minutes but my boys sure made good use of that time. Zach was even driving it all by himself- while I curled up on the couch cringing every time he got near me. I was quite sure he was going to take off one of my toes! Boys will be boys though and I really don't think they could have been happier.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I love to check out your blog!! Zach is the cutest little guy and you are so clever with the things you post. Keep up the good work.

Tami said...

Recycled toys are the best! Glad your toes lived through all the excitement! :)