Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Chair...

Last week we had a little family trip to the Babies R Us to pick up a crib-railing-protector. No more swallowing paint chips! Horray! Anyhow, during that trip Zach spotted this elmo chair up on the top shelf as we walked by and he freaked out. He was so excited he could barely contain himself. We let him sit in it and his grin seemed to take over his entire face- unfortunately the chair was in the 60-70 bones range. NOT an option. He was pretty bumbed when we left the store so Jason sent me hunting. Walmart- no go. Toys R Us- out of price range. K-mart-nothin'. Finally- Target clearance section, the very last one. We have a winner!!!

Golly Gee! What could this be?

Zach, AJ and Scotty admiring the new addition.

Zach and AZ- chillin'

P.S. I realize the wrapping paper was inside out- I was trying to creatively hide the fact that I'm too cheap to buy new wrapping paper after Christmas. Leave me alone! ;)

2 comments:

Tami said...

I'm so glad that you found one!! The birthday boy needs a throne after all!

Melinda said...

Isn't it so great seeing their faces when you went through tons of trouble to get EXACTLY what they wanted? Way to go!