Thursday, January 22, 2009

Business Venture

I've been trying to find ways that I can help with our family's finances and over Christmas I found something I think could be just the ticket.

TUTUS!We made these for my nieces for Christmas and they were a HIT! We made them to match each of the girl's favorite colors. They can be a bit time consuming but I think they are something I could handle even with my little monkey runnin' around. For those of you who actually follow this blog (if you really do exist). What do you think? Marketable? If so... how? and how much?




3 comments:

Melissa B said...

Yep, I'm still around! =) I like the tutus you made. They are really cute! I've never seen them before so I really don't know how much you could sell them for. Maybe $10. (I could be way off though!)

Gretchen said...

How did your talk go?

Love the tutus! If I had a girl I would pay about $5-$10 depending how bad my girl wanted one.

KIM, ARNIE, AJ, RILEY, & DAISY said...

My cousin makes them and she does bows and other girly stuff so they are definitly marketable but you might have to get a website for it. I'll have to get back to you on how much she charges though