Friday, November 7, 2008

RAW in Photoshop


This is my first experiment with RAW photography. Truthfully, it was completely by accident. Jason was messing with the settings on the camera and mistakenly switched it to RAW format without realizing it. This resulted in a bunch of pictures that were HUGE- this was a dilemma. However, I think I'm actually glad because it gave me a chance to do some experimenting. Here's the picture from Yesterday's post but with some color adjustments. What do you think? I think it still needs work but it's a good start don't you think. I might make RAW photos a more regular thing. Feedback anyone?

3 comments:

Jules said...

I love his eyes and precious little lips in the photo-shopped version. Nice work.

Tami said...

Wow, beautiful! I subscribe to lots of photography and digital scrapbook e-newsletters and all of them say that we should always sharpen or adjust our photos. I haven't spent the time to figure out how to do that. But maybe (thanks to your 'accident') you can learn and post tutorials...? You're obviously on the right track! Beautiful! (It helps that he's so adorable to start with, huh?!)

Tami said...

PS. Teryn, I don't know if you've ever visited my blog but if you want to, it's: www.christensenland.blogspot.com