Sunday, June 22, 2008

Food!!!


Mom let me try something new- Solid Food!! Well, everyone calls it solid but really I don't really see how something so liquid can be considered solid. Regardless, I think it is Fantastic!!! The flavors, the little bit of extra texture. We started with rice cereal then added oatmeal. There's nothing like it. Mom said she expected me to reject the cereal at first or at least make some kind of funny face at it. Instead I just got really excited and kept opening my mouth for more.

What a mess! After I took to cereal so well mom started trying the veggies. This is me after trying squash. My favorite is still the first veggie I ever tried, peas. I take after dad that way I guess. Mom doesn't like peas at all.

Mom always laughs when she brings out the bowl and spoon because I always start kicking my feet in excitement. I can really get this bouncer moving! She complains that it makes it hard to get the food actually INTO my mouth.


Here's some videos of me trying out new foods. Mom was trying to catch the infamous icky face-but I love everything!



0 comments: